We’ll start as we mean to go on. It helps to understand what’s involved in buying a house.
- First you’ll need to share your Estate Agency details :
- The seller’s solicitor will contact us and provide relevant information
- We’ll check this information and perform Searches (e.g. Local searches)
- At this point, make sure your financial arrangements are ready
- Once you are happy with everything, we go to Exchange
- Exchange is legally binding
- We’ll then help organize the completion/moving in date
- On Completion day, we’ll transfer your funds electronically
- As the seller receives payment, the estate agent will release your keys
- Finally, payment of Stamp duty is then made and you are registered as owners with the Land registry.