7 Reasons Why You Must Make A Will
- You decide who will receive the benefits from your estate and not the law
- If you are not married but have a partner your partner will receive nothing unless you make a will
- If you are divorced, you can decide to leave something to your former partner
- You can make the best use of allowances to reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax to be paid
- If you have children, you can nominate who you choose to care for them
- If you have no surviving relatives, everything could automatically pass to the state
- You can decide to leave a donation to charity
Arguably everyone over the age of 18 should make a will, but certainly when you have a partner and
children become involved, it is absolutely vital.
Please call ATHI LAW LLP now on 01246 498 138 to find out more.
Already Have A Will?
It may be out of date or invalid. For a free will review please call ATHI LAW LLP on 01246 498 138